Red Hat Enterprize Virtualization for Server
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization is a complete virtualization management solution for servers, powered by the people who brought you Red Hat Enterprise Linux. With Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, you can maintain business continuity. Scale and integrate both Linux and Microsoft Windows workloads. And extend beyond bare metal. All while taking advantage of the performance benefits, competitive pricing, and trusted, stable environment you expect from Red Hat.
- High Performance and Scalability
- Easy Management
- Enterprise Security
- Virtual Ecosystem
- Total Cost of Ownership
High Performance and Scalability
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers gives you near-bare-metal and better-than-bare-metal performance, and industry-leading scalability for enterprise workloads. Virtualize even the most demanding application workloads with features like:
- Support for the latest Intel and AMD server chipsets for superior consolidation and VM performance.
- Up to between 95% and 140% performance relative to bare metal for real-world enterprise workloads like SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Exchange.
- More than 1 million messages per second on a single server with low latency.
- Consolidation ratios of more than 400 VMs with enterprise workloads running on a single server.
The Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager is a centralized management system that lets system administrators view and manage virtual machines and images, providing a graphical user interface to administer the physical and logical resources. The management console provides enterprise capabilities, including:
- High Availability
- Live Migration
- Live Snapshots
- Storage Live Migration
- Network Management
- System Scheduler
Unmatched Enterprise Security
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers uses SELinux with sVirt and the hardened Red Hat Enterprise Linux kernel to provide a secure virtualization infrastructure.
Unparalleled Ecosystem for Virtualized Hardware and Software
- The Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization ISV program is a vibrant ecosystem of partners offering solutions in complementary areas, like backup and recovery, workflow automation, and capacity planning.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers also supports the leading enterprise hardware, operating systems, and applications certified for Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization is Microsoft Server Virtualization Validation Program (SVVP)-certified to support current supported versions of Windows operating systems and Microsoft server applications.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization for Servers offers a lower total cost of ownership compared to other virtualization solutions. So you can deploy more virtualized servers today and, with a quicker return on investment (ROI), install your next virtualization project sooner.
Pricing for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Server is based on the Support level, and the number of CPU sockets on the hypervisor.
A yearly subscription license for Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Server starts at just $510.00/year, you can view available Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization subscriptions here.
You can read more about the subscription model and service levels here.